Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi...

Guys... I came here looking for info about Procon Layer (Battlefield 3) in linux, and I'm curious... What happend with this community? I see a lot of work done here! Why you leave all of this behind?

Greetings!
    Cam

Blog Entries
    hi Cam

Welcome, some guys are still here. but hardly playing most of us are working and don't have much time for games these days. i left the site on for others to communicate.

regarding the Procon Layer for linux i have posted a thread on the forum on how to make it work not sure if anything changed. haven't used it for long time but if you need help let me know.

let me know if you need help.

Regards,
    Wafic

Hey cam, sry for the late reply but yea as wafic said many of the people who where in this community a few years back just didnt have time to play anymore (families,works etc) and well same for me the past 2 years i was too busy studying to get into uni that i didnt have time for these things.
    Anyway thanks for stopping by

~Gida

P.S : Some of my info for anyone wishing to contact me
    steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031989713