Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

View Poll Results: Please select which maps you like to have on TDM server

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grand Bazaar

1 20.00%
  • Teheran Highway

1 20.00%
  • Caspian Border

1 20.00%
  • Seine Crossing

0 0%
  • Operation Firestom

1 20.00%
  • Damavand peak

2 40.00%
  • Noshahr Canals

2 40.00%
  • Operation Metro

3 60.00%
  • Strike at Karkand

0 0%
  • Gulf Of Oman

1 20.00%
  • Sharqi Peninsula

0 0%
  • Wake Island

2 40.00%
  • HardCore

4 80.00%
  • Softcore

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Blog Entries

TDM map selection and rotation

Hello Guys

As you know the server is 32 players now and its set to TDM only for the moment with Hardcore i have put the list of maps to vote for which maps you like to have on the TDM server.

Also Vote for hardcore or softcore If you want.

Please all member should vote on this as its for all not for some every have to vote.

Any questions please let me know.

Maxy
    Last edited by Wafic; 06-06-2012 at 07:05 PM.

I voted Softcore, Operation Metro and Noshahr Canals. Iam looking forward for the final results.
    T he results iam looking now have surprised me.

[FG]Sandman

definitely hard core ! I prefer back to karkand maps (specially wake island from bf 1942), operation firestorm.
    anyway i just need hardcore for my sniper :D

anyone grand bazaar? is rly good for snipers and LMGS

For those who bought the premium package operation metro and demavand peak is the best that's why i vote those

Predator

I dont have any opinion on the B2K maps cause i dont have them yet :P if you guys judge they're good im good with it ;)

I see the Vote is not going on. Im gonna make a suggestion anyone that agrees just like my post .

350 Tickets Gamemodes : TDM + SQDM + Rush = These Gamemodes will get us a lot of kills and will help us work better as a team.We should try getting into the same squads and co-operate best as possible (THIS COULD ALSO WORK IF WE ARE ABLE TO KEEP A SECOND SERVER . SO IN THE 1ST ONE WE GOOD TDM WITH 350 TICKETS that its not too much and in the second server we have Rush and SQDM 50 tickets.)

If the following goes on this way then i suggest the rotations are :

1st Server : Hardcore TDM : Operation Metro , Grand Bazaar , Damavand Peak and then possibly some CQ and B2K maps?

2nd Server : Softcore SQD + RUSH or SQD or Rush : Operation Metro , Damavand Peak , Grandbazaar and Again some CQ and B2K maps?

Blog Entries
    Sounds good for me but when members are really interested in playing BF3 then we can get another server, we have 2 servers and no one is playing on both they play on anther servers so it pointless getting another one, the Conquest server will be off in 9 days am not going to renew it any more as its 24/7 empty and wast of money, we will have only 1 server and we can pick what ever maps you want and game modes,

As for the vote its ending today and no one is willing to vote only 5 guys the rest are not here or ether working or playing another games or not here at all.

i don't know whats gone happen as i don't have no more ideas to give.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxy View Post
    Sounds good for me but when members are really interested in playing BF3 then we can get another server, we have 2 servers and no one is playing on both they play on anther servers so it pointless getting another one, the Conquest server will be off in 9 days am not going to renew it any more as its 24/7 empty and wast of money, we will have only 1 server and we can pick what ever maps you want and game modes,

As for the vote its ending today and no one is willing to vote only 5 guys the rest are not here or ether working or playing another games or not here at all.

i don't know whats gone happen as i don't have no more ideas to give.
    we just keep speaking about same thing. So seems like we cant stop them , they will play on another servers. Thats not their fool, this is fool of who is not regularly playing bf3 (like me). May be we need to focus on 1 game again like before we did

Is useless at this point we are only 5guys we are playing BF3 and there are 3 more but they do not bother to come into the forum and read theses post
    so better we decide in between us at the moment and when the rest decides to join on the thread they we will make it more democratic