Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread: Banned

Banned

I was just playing this server was banned for hacking, apparently i was wall hacking, but I was only using the T-UGS. Then my friend was banned for complaining about me being kicked. admin abuse and banning good players will kill your server, get it sorted

Blog Entries
    Thanks for taking the time to come here and making this post. So let me explain this to you, first i don't care what you say or what ever your doing. The reason you where banned from the server is wall hack you took out 3 guys when you where in side a room and shot them throw the wall when they are on the stairs. Now that's called wall hack and if your not then its a game glitch, for me to make sure i ban the person for 1 day and check him for any complains on Punk buster website.

Your friend got banned because he said (how the F*** was he wall hacking you F****)) we don't tolerate bad language on the server. Instead he started calling me F and F. We don't keep people on the server who uses offensive language.
    Last edited by Wafic; 08-28-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    as for your other friend who came after you, i don't need to say it you can check it your self in the pic so kids like you shouldn't be allowed to play a game when you insulting people and call them names.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
    Last edited by Wafic; 08-28-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    so i think your not going to reply so i will count this as your problem is done moved to the correct section